Uses: Temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with: backaches, arthritis, muscle strains, sprains and bruises. For external use only.
Directions: adults and children over 12 years. 12 and under ask a doctor
Apply directly to affected area not more than 2 to 3 times daily
Each application can be worn not more than 4 days
Store in a cool dry resealable bag
- Trim or remove excess hair from the area to be applied.
- Remove any lotions or oils, make sure skin is clean and completely dry,
- Remove the backing paper by peeling back one of the rounded corners, do not touch the adhesive part of the tape.
- Apply the strip. Do not allow there to be any stretch on the last two inches on either end. This can cause the tape to detach and fall off the skin.
- Stretch the strip to the desired length and then release about 20% of the stretch before applying
- Rub vigorously for 10 seconds or more to firmly attach the strip.